Les Cheffes de file
The strength of a community of women entrepreneurs
Launched in 2018, Les Cheffes de file is a unique initiative to drive the growth of companies owned by women.
Les Cheffes de file is a community comprised of over 80 women entrepreneurs from Québec’s various regions who are known for their achievements and leadership.
These women entrepreneurs head companies with $5 million to $20 million in sales. Active in various industries, they share the desire to take their businesses to the next level of growth.
Les Cheffes de file is an initiative for women entrepreneurs who:
- Are shareholders and decision makers in a company headquartered in Québec
- Generate sales of $5 million to $20 million
- Demonstrate strong growth and development potential
A community of over 80 women entrepreneurs
Access to a network of CDPQ experts and partners
Value-added resources and information
Les Cheffes de file offers you:
- A flexible, personalized and free format
- Meetings, co-development activities and groups where women entrepreneurs can share knowledge and best practices
- Training and workshops to sharpen your strategic and operational reflexes
- Access to CDPQ’s network of experts and partners to strengthen your presence in the entrepreneurial ecosystem.