CDPQ’s declaration on measures deployed in response to COVID-19
As a contribution to the collective effort against the spread of COVID-19 and to protect its employees, CDPQ is taking several essential preventive measures in response to the current circumstances while ensuring that its activities are carried out normally.
- All our employees will be working remotely starting Monday, with the exception of a few critical business functions for which we will ensure a safe working environment.
- All public events on CDPQ’s Parquet are cancelled until May 31 at the earliest.
- Taking part in professional public events (conferences, training, etc.) is prohibited until further notice.
- All business travel, regardless of destination, is prohibited until further notice;
- Our subsidiaries will communicate appropriate measures through their management teams.
All of these measures will remain in force until further notice and for as long as is deemed necessary.
Lastly, as an investor, we are closely monitoring the impacts this virus is having on the global economy and our portfolio assets.
ABOUT CAISSE DE DÉPÔT ET PLACEMENT DU QUÉBEC
Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ) is a long-term institutional investor that manages funds primarily for public and parapublic pension and insurance plans. As at December 31, 2019, it held CA$340.1 billion in net assets. As one of Canada’s leading institutional fund managers, CDPQ invests globally in major financial markets, private equity, infrastructure, real estate and private debt. For more information, visit cdpq.com, follow us on Twitter @LaCDPQ or consult our Facebook or LinkedIn pages.
- 30 -
For more information
Media contact +1 514 847-5493 [email protected]