Eurostar Group unveils new brand and reaffirms ambition to carry 30 million passengers by 2030, signalling a new golden age for European high-speed rail travel
About Eurostar Group
- Initiated in September 2019, the proposed alliance between Eurostar and Thalys, received approval from the European Commission at the end of March
- Eurostar Group is owned by SNCF Voyages Développement (55.75%), CDPQ (19.31%), the SNCB (18.50%) and funds managed by Federated Hermes Infrastructure (6.44%).
- The holding company is based in Brussels and holds 100% of the shares of Eurostar International Limited (Eurostar) and THI Factory SA (Thalys), which remain full-fledged railway companies and are headquartered in London and Brussels respectively.
- The ambition is to provide an attractive alternative to road and air transport and to accelerate the modal shift from 19
- The new entity will offer the largest international high-speed network in Western Europe and has set itself the objective of deploying an ambitious environmental policy over the next few
- 30 -
Juliette ClementAttachée de presse France+33 1 56 02 59 54 ou +33 6 03 42 01 88