Are you the head of a growing Québec SME? Would you like your teams to develop the skills and knowledge to handle an ever-changing digital environment? Are you ready to adopt a digital business culture across all your organization’s key functions? Submit an application for the Repères numériques.
Repères numériques is a training and support program created exclusively for Québec SMEs to help them adopt a digital business culture in their organization. Tangible and practical, this one-year program seeks to generate lasting changes in around fifty SMEs in various industries that will be selected from across Québec.
Repères numériques is free for leaders and their teams. Starting in fall 2021, the 12-month initiative involves:
- Setting tailor-made objectives for each SME based on a digital maturity audit of the company.
- Creating cohorts of participating entrepreneurs based on audit results and similar needs.
- Providing targeted training to the various entrepreneur cohorts, including group activities such as workshops, exclusive conferences, master classes, etc.
- Defining and implementing an action plan within their SME, with the support of a business coach.
- Organizing open forums to foster networking, sharing of best practices and co-development among the entrepreneurs.
- Evaluating and measuring results following an audit at the end of the program.
With themes such as evolving technology and its impact, consumer behaviour and the employee digital experience, the program will help entrepreneurs answer questions such as:
- How do I prioritize the digital projects I want implement in my organization?
- Do my e-commerce processes meet my clients’ needs?
- How can technology help simplify our business practices and how my employees work?
- How can I make sure that my systems strongly protect my clients’ information?
- How do I set up a continuous training program to monitor technology evolution?
- Does my organization’s current digital experience help retain my employees?
To be eligible, SMEs must meet the following criteria:
- Seek to adopt a digital business culture in the company
- Have sales of $5–35 million
- Turn a profit and have a promising growth outlook in their sector
You have until April 9, 2021, to submit your application. A committee will then select the 50 SMEs that will be admitted to the program.
For more information: [email protected]